Monday, August 31, 2009

Welcome to our New Home!!

I want to say this is our new home, but legally we won't own it officially until our closing on September 29 (Lord-willing if everything goes through). It's twice the square footage of our current house but I'm a little nervous about how quickly it will begin to look cluttered once that moving day comes. The secret I've found through this process of selling our first house is something we've all heard, "A place for everything and everything in its place." That's what I hope to accomplish in the first few months of living in the spaces you see below. Again, thank you Jesus!! (Click on pictures to see larger.)


Here's the driveway, front walk and house!


This should be a great play area for two little bodies.


And here are two lookout posts for the same little bodies.


Dining roon is inside the front door to your right.


Nice breakfast area.


Yeah, the counters are NOT white!!


The barstools will be fun to have. Oh no, something else for Braewyn to hurt herself on!


I can't wait to use the fireplace once it gets cool this fall.


We've already had to discipline the kids about not throwing things down the stairs so I hope I won't have to repeat myself too much. All bedrooms are upstairs and laundry room too.


This room makes me so excited. A huge playroom and great school room if we continue to homeschool past this year.


And here's the backyard Matthew was praying for. Our lot is 0.8 acre so lots of room to run, have a garden and a dog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This looks so wonderful, Kim! I know y'all are ready for the end of the month.

*Jess* said...

I really think its the PERFECT house for you guys!! Let us know when you need help moving!

Katie Turner said...

CONGRATS!!!! This house is beautiful! I'm so excited for ya'll! I know you'll love it and are so excited to close and move in!