Friday, March 09, 2007

Aunt Debbie is doing well...

Thank you, Lord and thank you to all who prayed. My Aunt Debbie was released from the hospital with a lot of bumps and bruises, a cut inside her mouth and a burn from the seatbelt on her stomach but no broken bones or internal injuries! My mom was riding with Debbie and Curt back to their house about an hour ago. She will spend the night and take care of Debbie tomorrow as Curt has to work. Such a scary thing to go through but it seems like she'll be just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, I'm so glad that your Aunt Debbie is okay. Traffic accidents can be so painful and I'm sorry to hear that your dear Aunt went through that. I'm grateful she is released and on the way to a complete recovery. I will keep her in my prayers as she continues to improve.