Friday, March 16, 2007

Week 32 OB Check-up

My appointment on Wednesday went very well. My cervix shows to have shortened some but is still in the normal range. My FFN test came back negative (no signs of going into labor for two weeks) which made the doctor not so worried about the change in my cervix. Our baby girl is growing stronger every day. I was hoping the ultrasound tech would tell us she had made it to 4 pounds, but hearing that she measures 4 pounds 15 ounces was a surprise. This little girl could possibly gain 4 more pounds if I carry her the full 40-weeks bringing her close to 9 pounds by May 7!! I have been hungry all the time recently and I guess we now know why.

After measuring her, the tech said, "Let's see if we can see her face." I didn't know she was using the 3-D tool until we saw this sweet little face on the screen. Amazing!

It's all becoming more real as we're acquiring little girl clothes from very gracious friends and family. Even though the clothes are in the closet, I have a feeling we don't know exactly what we're in store for. God will provide His grace and we'll just take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beginning to look a lot like the arrival of a baby girl. How sweet!

Casey Wallace said...

Those 3-D images are amazing! And how fun are little girl clothes?!