Monday, March 12, 2007

Big News!!


I'm so excited to share the news that my brother Mike and his wife Andrea are expecting their first child! Andrea is due November 8 so their baby and our daughter will be about 6 months apart. Philip, his little sister and their new cousin can grow up together! I thank you for your prayers for Andrea to have a healthy pregnancy and delivery a strong baby. They are going to be GREAT parents as they each have such loving hearts. I know Philip had a ball when he stayed with them for a week last summer.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations Mike and Andrea (and Grandma and Grandpa!)!!!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Marvelous news! The more the merrier. I'm sure your mom and dad are estatic! A child/grandchild is a true blessing. Congratulations Mike and Andrea.