Saturday, March 31, 2007

Friday Feast #137

Appetizer
What are you proud of? I am proud of the way Matthew and I are raising Philip and growing his little heart to love Jesus.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize? I really can't think of what would be considered the "best thing". I'm still waiting on the Publisher's Clearing House to show up!

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time. Read blogs of people I don't know (jump from a friend's blog to her friend's blog to her friend's blog...)

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most? 2005 when I had Philip. Having a child really does cause you to have an entirely new perspective of the world. It makes you completely concerned with protecting him from the world but also wanting him to experience everything good it offers.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil? Sitting on a porch swing of a Gatlinburg cabin.

No comments: