Friday, March 09, 2007

Prayers for my Aunt Debbie

Please pray for my Aunt Debbie (Mom's sister) who was in a head-on collision on her way to work this morning. She is now at Greenville Memorial Hospital (SC) and my mom will probably be going there in a little while. Debbie's husband Curt is already there. He called Mom this morning to tell her about it. He said Debbie could talk but was having pain in her neck and chest and bleeding from her mouth. We pray there were no serious injuries. Debbie and Curt got married last April and are now trying to have a baby. I know God's plan is always perfect but I do pray that it might be His will for them to be parents.


Curt and Debbie are on the left. This is a picture from my cousin Melissa's wedding. On the right are my little brother Mike and his wife Andrea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAhhhh, Mike looks great. He still has his little boy face! I remember when he use to play with my oldest, Shaun, in Sandown, NH. Nice to see he and Andrea once again. I have always enjoyed seeing them in your photos.I'm so glad you are both happy with your spouses, your lives and family. God bless you all!