Sunday, October 23, 2005

Photos of Us

For those of you reading my blog who haven't seen me in years and have never met Matthew or Andrea, Mike's wife, I thought I would post our family photos. Mom has mailed my blog address to many of her longtime friends as a way to keep up with what is going on. Hope you find my blog informative as well as enjoyable to read! I joke with Mom that Philip has his own ministry at only 9 months of age; he's a Minister of Happiness. It makes me thank the Lord so much for him in that by you looking at his photos, you can be blessed also. I also thank you so much for your continued prayers for my mom.




Philip, Matthew & Kim





Mike & Andrea

1 comment:

Casey Wallace said...

Kim, I enjoy your blog so much! And we continue to pray for your mom's health. Love, Casey