Thursday, March 09, 2006

He's on the mend... we think!

We put Philip to bed at 9:00pm last night after giving him more Tylenol. When I went to bed at 11:15pm, I wanted to check on him. I entered his room and he heard me and sat up. This gave me a chance to change his diaper and take his temp -- down to 99.9F. Thank you Lord! He slept through the night (I checked him at 5:45am and he was sleeping peacefully). His temp this morning was 99.5F. I pray that he just had some sort of 24-hour bug. He is teething still though so he might still be having pain from that. I'll just have to watch and see. Thanks for your prayers.

Also, Mom and Dad are at her radiologist appointment now and will meet with her surgeon this afternoon. Please pray that everything will go well and God will give these doctors wisdom as to what is next in store for Mom.

2 comments:

Lori said...

We're very happy to hear that Philip is starting to feel better. Have a good weekend with your girls!

Len and Carrie said...

Hope Philip is feeling better! We are sending hugs and get well wishes!!
~C~

Be sure to check out our new website:
www.aikenmultipleblessingsclub.com