Thursday, January 01, 2009

Time to start over!

January 1st has always given me that feeling of taking on huge projects, goals, dreams, etc. because this is a brand new year and the possibilites are endless!! Normally the daily grind of day-to-day activities wears that "everything is possible" energy level down after a few days, but I've found something that might help. I've always loved watching good movies and this video contains clips from some of the best. Hey, Mel Gibson is in it. That would make it worth watching alone. Seriously though, God has an amazing plan for you. And He does want to help you find out what that is. Here's one of my favorite verses from the Bible because it clearly states that God is for us, not against us.

"Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4

1 comment:

Katie Turner said...

I LOVE IT!! I love that video. Nothing gets me more excited than those big hollywood climaxes! The big band music in the background and all the great "go get 'em" speaaches make me want to go out and do something great! :) Glad your Christmas was merry and your new year happy!