Saturday, April 07, 2007

Friday Feast #138

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer? If I really had my pick, it would be by train. I rode trains in England and really enjoyed them. They don't make me nervous like planes and yet you have plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the view.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person? I met a friend of my sister-in-law's after I had read her blog a few times first. Now I can read her blog without feeling like a stalker.

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired? Right now! The bad thing is being 4 weeks from having a baby, I know it's only going to get worse before getting better!

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be? I'm adding TV to the choices and saying Jack Bauer. Partly because I've NEVER seen him eat and partly because I can't think of anyone else to say.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _____. The Grand Canyon again and this time with Matthew and our kids.

No comments: