Sunday, April 22, 2007

Not for the faint of heart...

Ok, I'm not sure if I should post these photos or not but since my blog is somewhat for my own journaling purposes, here goes. Matthew took a photo of me in a bikini each month of my pregnancy with Philip. This second pregnancy has received much less camera-time, but as my due date is only days away (14!), it was time to don the bikini again.



This is me at 37 weeks pregnant with Philip. Scary! (The photos are small to keep the shock value low.)

This is me at 38 weeks pregnant with our daughter. Even scarier! I know a lot of people say pregnant women are beautiful but not there right at the end. At least not in a bikini!

4 comments:

*Jess* said...

you ARE beautiful!! Don't feel any different, okay? Besides... I was just thinking the other day when i saw you out in the yard how you *still* can't tell you are pregnant from behind!! Lucky girl :) You'll drop that belly in no time after she is here!

Len and Carrie said...

You look great! You can defiantely tell you are carrying them differently. I seem to be carrying this little lower this time around as well.

I can't believe it almost time for her arrival!!! Hang in there, sweetie!!

Lori said...

You are SOOOO much lower, just like I was with Madeline. Not so much fun for the bladder huh? You look a lot thinner this time--wish I had that problem! You look great and ready to burst, so come on little girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim, you look great and I agree with Lori that you are very, very low. Hmmm....when's that baby gonna' get here?