Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Feast #139

Appetizer: When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite? I remember liking Periwinkle.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move? Seeing that my job is a stay-at-home mom, I think there's little chance of me taking on any new jobs at the current time. So my answer is 1.

Salad: Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total? 81

Main Course: Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to? Yes, a few things. A knife set and a candlestick set but I'm sure there were others. Can't recall who we gave them too. Usually regift to people we don't really know that well. I did get a gift once that had another gift tag in it clearly showing me that I had been "re-gifted".

Dessert: Name something you need from the store. Milk. Matthew should be picking some up on the way home.

No comments: