Saturday, April 28, 2007

Friday's Feast #141

Appetizer: How fast can you type? Pretty fast but nothing to brag about. All those journalism classes in college kept my typing skills up. And now blogging does!

Soup: What is your favorite online game? Text Twist

Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are? It may be shocking, but I'd say 7. Obviously, I'm not a rocket scientist and there has to be truth to "If you don't use it, you lose it." I did attend a magnet high school for the college-prep (IB) program and did pretty well before getting burned out the summer before my senior year.

Main Course: Name three of your best teachers from your school years. Mr. Greer (8th grade History), Mrs. Ashworth (10th grade English), and Coach Altman (11th grade Psychology).

Dessert: What are your plans for this upcoming weekend? Well, it's now Saturday night and we spent the day at my mother-in-law's house (Matthew helped her prime the kitchen walls and paint the living room walls; we're helping her with her Extreme Home Makeover!). Plans for tonight and tomorrow would be having our daughter if it be God's will! I'm so much more out of shape this go 'round and so my body is aching all over.

No comments: