Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday's Feast # 140

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of bread? Sourdough (especially the bread bowls at Atlanta Bread Company)

Soup: When was the last time you bought a new pillow? It's been probably 3-4 years. I know it was before having Philip. We probably need to get new pillows again.

Salad: Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net? Probably 7 hours (about an hour a day when you add up the minutes it takes to check all the blogs I read plus read an occasional article on msn.com).

Main Course: What’s the highest you remember your temperature being? It reached 102.9F this past Christmas Eve which was scary because I was pregnant. It may have been higher sometime during my childhood.

Dessert: Fill in the blanks: When I __cough__, I __pee__. (Sorry if that's TMI, but it was the first thing that popped in my mind.)

No comments: