Monday, January 16, 2006

Another Bad Day

"I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him for that day." 2 Timothy 1:12b

Today, I ask for your prayers again because an air bubble has formed in Mom's small intestine which is blocking waste from getting released to the bag. It is painful and she has already gone through so much I just pray that Jesus would protect her from anything more. The nurse has told her to remove the air they will insert a tube down her throat (not sure if it goes through her mouth or nose) into her stomach or small intestine (not sure) and suction everything including the air out. The doctor will be meeting with my parents at noon and giving her that tube shortly after. I thank you so much for your prayers. I am scared for my mom who has to go through it and for my dad who will be there supporting her. As I am typing this it is now 1:27 pm, and I pray this procedure is over. I will be calling my Dad in a few hours.

No comments: