Saturday, January 28, 2006

Philip's Second 1st Birthday Party

I especially wanted my mom to share in Philip's 1st birthday but she wasn't up to seeing a lot of people yet. We decided to have one party at their house last Saturday, and another today for our friends and more of Matthew's family. It was a lot of fun. Chocolate icing this time so Philip got a little dirtier!! It's so nice having friends get together even if they all don't know each other. It's funny the connections people realize they have. It's a small world after all...






"Here comes Daddy with another little cake. I'm having deja vu!!"





"Yummy cake! I could get used to a cake like this every Saturday."





"Boy was that fun! I'm a mess."





All our friends and family (plus a few off camera).

"Mommy's college roommates Kelly and Grace who thankfully still live close by and Kelly's son, Jake. Jake knows how to play with all of my toys!"

"My buddy Clay. His dad and my dad are friends. His dad realized that we're the same age span that he and my dad are. Maybe we'll be friends when we grow up too."

1 comment:

Andrea said...

This is so sweet! It makes me really look forward to Ethan's birthday party coming up in a couple weeks. It is so great that you got his first steps on video! Sounds like he is learning fast, he will be a pro at walking in no time.