Monday, January 16, 2006

Just Talked to Dad...

I was planning to call Dad to find out how things went with the tube, but honestly I'm now scared to call because the last two times it hasn't been good. He called me instead. He said Mom was really strong while the tube was inserted in her nose and down to her stomach. Unfortunately, it will stay in until tomorrow so she doesn't want any visitors other than Dad. I plan to spend tomorrow with my grandparents at my parents' house. Also, the doctor has found that Mom's intestine has a fold in it. This sometimes happens after surgeries in which the organs are moved around. We pray that the intestine will untangle itself however if it doesn't, Mom will have to have another surgery so the doctor can move it himself. Please pray for the Lord, our GREAT PHYSICIAN, to untangle her intestine. The nurses could be miraculously surprised to see her bag begin filling with waste from the feeding tube. I haven't seen Mom or Dad since Friday afternoon (Saturday, Mike and Andrea visited with them and Sunday, I wasn't feeling good). I pray to see them tomorrow once the tube is removed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,
I visited with your Mom and Dad this morning and had prayer with them. Darlene and I will keep all of you in our prayers...keep confidence that God will heal your Mom and use all of this for His amazing glory.
Your Servant in Jesus' Name,
Keith